Just discovered that my humble cerise pink crocheted cardholder was mentioned here: http://www.lustable.com.au/2011/11/12/lustable/lustable-loves-crochet/
Yes, item #5 is mine! Super thrilled and thank you so much, Lustable.com.au!
- Bec & Bridge Anja Crop Top - $180 from Frockaholics. A sweet pink crop for over your swimsuit or layer over a plain dress.
- Oasis Crochet Ruffle Snood - £12.80 from House of Fraser. A cute carry-along when you can’t decide if you should bring a cardi along. Tie it around your handbag strap until you need it!
- Pattie Crochet Dress – $68 from Nasty Gal. Spicy red beach cover with low scoop back and bell sleeves.
- The Cassette Society Harmonix Shorts – $99.95 from General Pants. They look even shorter because of the loosely knit, unlined bit at the bottom. We l-l-love crochet shorts for summer!
- MelbaShoppe Crochet Card Holder – $12 USD from Etsy. Use the pink holder for business cards, credit cards or as a receipt saver. Not only helps to organise but also adorable!
- Crochet One Piece – $142.32 from Free People. Sexy monokini! Warning: don’t stay in the sun for too long in this baby if you want an even tan on your tummy!
- Ioannis Ankle Strap Flats – $112.97 from Luisa Via Roma. Comfortable flats with vintage style – the perfect boho addition to a maxi skirt.
- Hand Knit Crochet Collar - $13.15 from ASOS. Once again, we give you the collar option. Add it to any top you think could use a little crochet!